TO-REACH will pursue five specific objectives, which are described below and will guide the work of separate Work Packages. The first two relate to part A of our strategy, the second two to part B, and the final one to dissemination of the results of this CSA.
- To identify health current and future health services and systems challenges and priorities by synthesising European and national roadmaps, ongoing research and stakeholder inputs;
- To develop an analytical framework and provide a knowledge synthesis on the identification of good models of care and the conditions needed for transferring, absorbing, up-scaling and enhancing performance;
- To enhance sustainable cooperation by research funding bodies and their link with other existing or upcoming funders networks and to prepare a common and sustainable platform for funding organizations;
- To contribute to research agenda setting at European and Member States’ level by developing a Strategic Research Agenda (SRA);
- To disseminate and communicate the process and results of TO-REACH both in a targeted and wide manner.