TO-REACH will pursue five specific objectives that will guide the work of separate Work Packages (WPs).
- To identify current and future health services and systems challenges and priorities by synthesising European and national roadmaps, ongoing research and stakeholder inputs;
- To develop an analytical framework and provide a knowledge synthesis on the identification of good models of care and the conditions needed for transferring, absorbing, up-scaling and enhancing performance;
- To enhance sustainable cooperation by research funding bodies and their link with other existing or new funders networks and to prepare a common and sustainable platform for funding organisations;
- To contribute to research agenda setting at European and Member States’ level by developing a Strategic Research Agenda (SRA);
- To disseminate and communicate the process and results of TO-REACH both in a targeted and wide manner.